Friday 25 May 2012

Kirei's layout with the May Wk 4 Kit: Con Brio

Hi Everyone!

This week we had the very pretty, femine 'Chanteuse' papers from Kaisercraft to play with so it wasn't too hard to find a girly photo to go with them. This is our friend's daughter, Lucy at our annual Christmas get together.  

I cut a piece of the 'Chanteuse' paper 5 3/4" x 12", making sure I kept the flower element so that it could go in the top left corner. I cut two 1" x 12" strips of the brown Bazzill and then border punched each down one side. These were both attached to the long sides of the patterned paper before sticking down onto the pink Bazzill. The 6" x 4" photo was mounted onto the brown Bazzill and stuck down.

I then punched out lots of small hearts from the pale green Bazzill and inked them on the edges with brown ink. These were stuck above the top left corner of the photo and below it (like rows of bunting).


I attached a 12" piece of the pink fluffy ribbon right across the bottom of the photo, and under this I stuck down some of the words that were on the 'Chanteuse' paper manufacturers strip. Two of the 'Chanteuse' journalling spots were attached underneath the photo, and I used some tiny alphas leftover from a previous Kit to add some journalling. I finished off with the large ribbon flower from the Kit and some sparkly pink alphas from my own stash.


This Kit is available for a short time from here, do have a look at the monthly Kit subscription as it is great value for money!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment