Friday 27 January 2012

Kirei's layout using the January 4 Kit 'Crisp'

Hi Everyone!

In this week's Kit we had the fab 'Summers Day' papers by Fancy Pants. Pretty doilies in oranges, lime greens, soft aquas and choc browns. It was hard to decide which ones to use... so decided to use all of them! I used the multi-coloured doilies side of the 'Windy Day' paper as my base. I then cut a 7" x 11" piece from the tree side of the 'Crisp' paper (making sure I didn't cut into the trees) and inked the edges with brown ink. This was attached to the right side of the doilies paper. I cut an 11.5" x 2.5" strip of the dotty paper called 'Strips' and mounted this onto a piece of the blue 'Changing' paper and this was stuck to the bottom of he page. I then mounted a 7" x 5" photo onto orange Bazzill  and attached this to the bottom left.


The trees from the 'Crisp' papers were cut out and attached to the right of the photo and I then just used some strips of the papers and the spotted orange ribbon to embellish the page.



Finally I used the 'Summers End' alpha stickers to make my title.


This fab kit is available in the Pages of Memories online store.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment