Friday 20 January 2012

Kirei's layout using the January 3 Kit 'Vintage Blue'

Hi everyone!

This week's Kit had the yummy 'Vintage Blue' papers from Glitz and the blues and yellows made me think of a beach walk we did last year. I used the navy patterned side of the 'Vintage Blue Motif' papers as my base and then cut a 10" square from the yellow side of the 'Vintage Blue Toile' paper and mounted this centrally onto the navy. Then I cut a couple of stripes from the navy stripe side of the 'Vintage Blue Stripe' paper and attached these to the top and bottom of the yellow square. I then attached my photos, mounting one of them onto navy Bazzill.


I then went about adding the embellishments to the layout. I used the lovely Prima flowers and added some buttons from my stash.

Finally I added the title and journalling, I used some American Thickers from my stash for the main title and then used the fabby Glitz Teeny Alphas mounted onto small strips of navy Bazzill for the journalling. These were finished off with a small pearl.

This Kit and many more goodies are available from the Pages of Memories online store.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment